Sunday, December 2, 2007

Time to Breath!!!!

After coming home from Arkansas, I was all about the fall colors. I love the top picture of ashlyn. She loved the little Ashlyn sized pumpkins.

It's not very often to hear someone say that December is the time to relax but for me it is.

October--
Nanny's birthday party
cousin's birthday party
mother-in-law's birthday
father-in-law's birthday
son's birthday
son's birthday party
son's family birthday dinner
mom and her husband visit for the weekend
hubby and brother-in-law's family birthday dinner
hubby's birthday
pumpkin patch
Sea world's Halloween party
Halloween
bought a new car

It was crazy and I was exhausted. We were able to enjoy a few weeks to recover the beginning of November but then we ended November with a weekend in Jacksonville (including an NFL game) and then Thanksgiving in Arkansas.

It's great to be home and relaxed. I've made a few layouts to sell and I actually made a few for myself. Which is great since I have about 600 pictures waiting to be sorted to scrap. One day I will be caught up. I don't predict it happening this year. hmmmmm, maybe that will be a New Year's resolution.

0 comments: