Monday, December 15, 2008

Life On The Sea

Life on the sea is a GREAT place to be!!! We got back this morning from our first cruise. We went on a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. It was so much fun even though the weather turned on us and our second port of call was canceled.

Our first day was rough. We boarded at noon and the activities for the kids didn't start until 8pm. That was a long time to entertain 2 little kids. We learned quickly that our closet (I mean stateroom) was not the place to hang out. So we went up to the 12th deck to hang out even though it was cool outside. We were so excited that we didn't even notice.

I have a lot more pictures to share but I'm too tired from my vacation right now.








1 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

How fun! I didn't know ya'll were going on a cruise. When Jordan's older I definitely want to do a Disney cruise!