Monday, June 16, 2008

More Pretty Things

I guess I have a new time killer. I've spent my down time this weekend browsing Etsy. There are so many extremely talented people in this world. Etsy doesn't have just cool handmade items. There are a lot of vintage goodies for there too. Like these really cute vintage flower brooches from the 60s/70s. They are so bright and fun. I love them. I don't know if I would actually wear them as a brooch but one would be cute pinned onto my beach bag.

Here's the link to the Etsy shop if you want to browse the selection yourself. They have lots of different colors... from black to white and every color in between. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5758956

What would you do with one of these flowers?




1 comments:

gqzmommy said...

All gorgeous! I know as a kid I hated those, but I could now see them pinned to a great bag as an accent!

Great finds, Kim!