Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Reflective Scrapbooking


I'm diggin' up the past and makin' myself sad this week. I found these pictures during my last visit to Arkansas. That's my sweet baby girl when she was a few minutes old. I'm glad I found these for a few reasons. The first being that I had very few pictures of her on her birthday. The second is to remind me that she is my baby, My last baby, and I need to hold onto each day. The third reason I'm glad to have these pictures fresh in my mind is to remind me just how much I love her when I'm cleaning up her puddles because she's to stubborn to use the potty.

It's fun reflecting on the past. All you scrappers should dig through your old photos and do a reflective page. I think the journaling is always better reflective pages. When I'm scrapping a recent picture a lot of the details seem trivial and I don't emphasis them too much (if at all). When I revisit the event later I have a clear view of what really was important to my and my family.

If you do a reflective page link me up so I can see it!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Hi Kim! Yep, those little munchkins get away with a lot more because they're so cute. Lucky for them! This reminds me of a slide show my friend just did or her daughter who's graduating from high school, starting with baby pictures and going all the way up to present. We were both crying by the time it was over. It's good to look back at those baby pics and remember!