Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SCRAPBOOKER WANTED!!!



It's time for a cyber crop at MBI. We are having our Christmas In July Cyber Crop this weekend!!! There are going to be some amazing challenges, games, contest and PRIZES. Did y'all hear that? PRIZES!!! Come join the fun!!! http://memorybookinspirations.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=124


As a mod I'm offering up some challenges and I've seen the other challenges that are going to be offered---- AWESOME!!! There is a little of everything from games to sketch challenges to title challenges. FUN FUN FUN!!!


We've been getting in the spirit all month long with little challenges, projects, and games of course. Today I made background paper with stamps for one of the challenges. The two sheets of paper above are my attempts. It's not something I do often but I must say that I like the way they came out. One is has a 50's retro feel to me and the other is little grungy/ 100% boyish.



0 comments: