Thursday, February 21, 2008

Disney TIPS!!!



Above is just a few new pages for our ever growing Disney album. I was the end of a scraplift chain at Memory Book Inspirations ( link over there ---->) The top layout is with pics of Donald's Nephews at All Star Sports Resort. The bottom layout is pictures from Minnie's cottage at Magic Kingdom.

We are getting ready for another weekend at Disney World. I'm excited we are going to stay at a Disney resort and that just makes it so much better! We've really got Disney down since we have spent around 36 days in the parks. I thought I'd share a few of tips and tricks I've learned along the way.

Check out the Mickey's Diary blog for more detailed tips and discriptions of Disney attractions. The link is over there --->

Tips for Animal Kingdom
--There are no straws in Animal Kingdom for the safety of the animals. It's a big pain for families with small children. Make sure you bring a special cup for the little ones or (as I do) drop a few extra straws into your bag before you go.
--The Rain Forest Cafe can be visited from inside or outside of the park. It's a great place to visit even on days that you are not going inside the park.
--Outside the Cafe, through the gift shop, there is a great place to take some photos. They have a courtyard that has giant mushrooms and little ponds to pose by.
--If you ride Kilamanjro Safari (which you will want to!) tell the cast member that you want to sit behind the driver. It can be hard to understand what the driver is saying when in the back rows. If you are a scrapper like me, you will be able to get a great picture of your families reflections in the trucks mirrors!
--Camp Mickey is the place to go for characters. Mickey, Minnie, donald, and Goofy make appearance there throughout the day. When the shows (Lion kIng, Pocohontas,and Nemo) are showing it's a great place to catch characters without lines. My son had an opportunity to share a dance with Minnie one day!
--Just outside the enterance of Camp Mickey there is a trail that leads down to Pooh and Friends. It's easy to overlook and the line has always been really short.It's also great because you stand in one line and get to see 4 characters!!! Great time saver.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for Animal Kingdom. I'm sure I'll spend the rest of the night remembering more.


Check out my other blog-Mickey's Diary- for more tips and photos of Disney.

0 comments: