Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Soooooooooo Tired!




We stayed up so late last night watching the primary results. I'm dragging today. I've watched every debate (for both parties)and hours and hours of MSNBC trying to decide who I believe in. It's hard to for me to say it being a registered Republican from rurual Arkansas but I think I'm going to vote for Obama if he makes it to the general election.

He still has a battlefield to make it through. It's not easy going against the old donkeys at the top. Oh and Super Delegates? What the........... Repubicans don't have super delegates and there is a good reason why. It is a stupid idea. Supers don't have to vote for those they represent. They can vote for the job that was promised them. I think that is just silly. I want my representatives to vote for me not according to their own personal feelings.

So much for that soap box (like anyone really cares). All you scrapbookers make sure you check out MBI (the links over there ------->). There is a clearance sale going on in the store and lots of challenges and contest.

0 comments: