Monday, February 4, 2008

NEWS NEWS NEWS



I have so much news. I've been out of touch for a little while. Our horrible computer finally died for good. We now have a bright yellow Dell lap top. Yes it's yellow. It's very very very yellow. It's ugly yellow. I personally wanted pink but I couldn't get my hubby to go for that. So he picked his favorite color---- yellow. At least I now have a working computer to work on. And the yellow is starting to grow on me to be honest.

I'm very very excited to be apart of the inspiration team at Memory Book Inspirations.(the link is over there ----->. check it out) I'm the new mod for the Baby Book Forum. You know how sometimes you just feel like your apart of something that is going to be big. That's kind-of how I feel. The site is relatively small but I think the ideas that are coming to reality are going to make the site something special. So make sure you go check it out. Seriously the link is right there ---->

0 comments: