Saturday, September 6, 2008

GOAL!!!!

There's my handsome soccer player! The teams didn't pick the uniforms. They were assigned. There is a black team, red, maroon, purple, neon green, dark green, silver, orange, yellow,......... All those colors and our team got white. I'll have to buy a big bottle of shout! This week Braden didn't fall but he did dribble his orange gatorade down the front of it. I guess that's part of breakng it in.

The league doesn't keep score for Braden's age group. The league doesn't. Mike does!!! He has issues with playing just for fun. I think part of sports is learning how to deal with losing (and winning too!) Today they lost 4-15.

The Tigers (maroon team) had a little super star! She was a tiny little thing but she was AWESOME! Braden had one goal....it was just for the wrong team. I think everyone does that at least once. He just got his out of the way really early. Other than that he did have one assist and a few really good passes. I think that was pretty good considering he's only played two times prior. Maybe next week he'll get a goal for his team (hee hee hee!).

1 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Great soccer pics! I just think the little guys look so adorable in their uniforms!