Tuesday, September 23, 2008

KA BOOM!!!!

KA BOOM!!!! I'm pretty sure a bomb went off in my house Sunday afternoon. Friday, I cleaned both Braden and Ashlyn's room. I spent the whole day putting all the My lil' pony stuff together, the Barbies together, Transformers, funkeys, .....etc....etc.....etc. It was all perfectly neat and orderly.

Sunday I went out shopping for a little "me" time and when I returned 3 hours later this is what it looked like. WHAT IN THE WORLD???? There is no way they were actually playing with all these toys. (Unless they were playing War of the Worlds or something.)

They are LUCKY that they are so darn cute!!!




2 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

Jordan has just now gotten to the age that she can help in the destruction so I am getting a feel for two kids' worth of mess. I can relate to that big ole mess!

gqzmommy said...

That's what my living room looked like right before Jason got home. He called to let me know he was on his way and I warned him... Gavin makes the mess and somehow always seems to be too tired to pick it up. Stinker!