Thursday, September 4, 2008

Toothless


Today on the way home from school Braden was going on an on about a new kid in his class. Then all of a sudden he mentions that his tooth came out while he was eating a round apple. WHAT????? Mike and I both were shocked but sure of enough he lost his first tooth today at lunch. Last week I noticed that he had a gap between two of his bottom teeth and one of them was slightly loose. I didn't expect it to fall out for a few more weeks.

The tooth didn't make it home. Well I guess it did make it home but it's not accessible. He swallowed it! I really would like to have it but I'm not going to look for it. Braden thought Mike should look for it because he's a nurse. I think that he should too. He has more experience in that area.

We've decided to write a note to the tooth fairy and leave it under his pillow instead of looking for the tooth. Braden doesn't care. He just wants the dollar.

1 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

Hahaha, I would not look for it either! Jackson doesn't have any loose teeth yet, Braden has the upper hand on him.