Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out with Pink. Hello Purple!

Ashlyn and I went on a little shopping spree today. It was fun watching her. At three she is already an experienced shopper. She is so cute because she really shops! She goes from display to display and says cute things like "Oohh pretty flowers." I try to guide her but she doesn't even know that I'm there. In fact today I got a lot of "Umm, maybe NO!" from her today. I guess her taste has officially surpassed mine.hee hee hee.

She ended up with 2 dresses, a new swim suit (which turned out to be a size to big), a hat, and a set of white pom pom pony tail holders. Other than the pony tail holders, everything she bought was purple. I guess she's had enough pink. I did convince her to get a green dress with purple butterflies instead of the purple dress with green butterflies. That was the only time today she even considered my opinion.

Of course, she had to try on everything as soon as we got home. Like a true diva,though, she wasn't into having her picture taken after a long day at the mall.

2 comments:

gqzmommy said...

adorable picture! gotta love little shoppers! Gavin is a great shopper and it's so fun. It's also interesting to see how opinionated he is about clothing already. :D His current favorite is whatever daddy is wearing. Daddy selects weekend wear very carefully so that Gavin can wear something similar.

kellyliz82 said...

That definitely sounds diva-ish. I know that in the future I will have my hands full with my own little diva. In true man fashion Jackson likes to get in and get out. No dilly-dallying for him.