Thursday, September 6, 2007

DISNEY FUN!!!!


I made this layout for a contest at Magistical Memories. I didn't win but I love this page with all that wonderful chipboard.


We decided that Disney was a great place to spend the last day of summer. Like all Disney trips it had its moments of total stress but the good always out weighs the bad when at Mickey's house. We started out in Fantasy Land then we hit Adventure Land before a break at the hotel. Then thanks to magic hours we went back to meet the princesses and spend some time in Tomorrowland.


My favorite part of the trip was watching Braden & Ashlyn with the princesses. Ashlyn was so excited she was literally jumping up and down and Braden was very talkative. I got some really great pictures! I can't wait for them to arrive so I can get scrappin' and I do have a lot to scrap. I took 233 pictures. That may not sound like a lot for a Disney trip but then you have to remember we were only there for one day.


I think Ashlyn's favorite was Cinderella and Braden seemed to be a sweet on Belle. The saddest part was actually the day before we went. Braden and I went to run some errands Saturday and we had a very interesting chat about Disney. He informed me that he doesn't think the Mickey Mouse , Donald Duck, and Goofy are the real ones because they don't talk. They are just people in costumes. But the princesses and Ariel are the real ones because they talk. I didn't think he would be able to grasp the reality of the situtation at the age of 4.


I'm a little worried that this is the year to say goodbye to Santa. I hope not. It will break my heart for him to know the truth. That being said, I 'll be sad when he figures it out even if he's 15. He's growing up way to fast.

0 comments: