Friday, September 14, 2007

Icky!!!!

I made this layout for a contest using pirate stuff. I made the little skull and cross bones with a plaid stencil. Instead of using the posite image that was made from sponging on the paint. I flipped the stencil over onto the page and got this weathered, distressed skull and bones. Way Cool!!!

Today I feel Icky!!! I hate being sick. And right at the beginning of a weekend. Other than the feeling a little sick things are going great here in Florida. We are all pumped up for another great weekend of football. Both our beloved Razorbacks and the Chargers are playing televised games. Tomorrow will be all about the Razorbacks. I'll have my piglets decked out in their cute Hog gear. Ashlyn has a cheerleader uniform and Braden has jersey. Mike and I both will be sporting Razorback tee-shirts for the day. I'm going to fix open face roast beef sandwhichs and roasted potatoes for dinner. It will be a great day even with an icky cold. Sunday will be more Mike than the rest of us. I'm hoping to get some scrapping in. I'm doing a contest at Scrapping With Grace and I'm struggling with my assignment. (The contest has a school theme hence the assignment.) I only have a few more days to complete it or I get a 0 for the week. I'm doing all this work for it and I don't remember what the prize is. I should check into that.

0 comments: