Saturday, September 22, 2007

We're Decorating....


Isn't she cute!!! I made this page during an on-line crop last month at Memory Book Inspirations.

We've been busy decorating for Halloween. I have always insisted that we wait until after Braden's b-day because I don't want his birthday to have creepy decorations all around. This year I gave in and we dug out what we had from last year and bought a bunch more. We have 4 ft skeletons dancing on the walls, ghost hanging from the ceiling, and little pumpkins and ghost on every surface in the house. Outside we now have a big creepy ghoul ( don't like him at all), a 9 ft spider web with a big fuzzy spider over the front window, an inflatable ghost, and an inflatable Mickey Mouse.

Now the house is decorated and it's time to focus on costumes. Mike wants to buy Braden a costume. I'm a make them myself kind-of gal. Ashlyn is going to be a cowgirl. I'm going to make her some chaps from felt--cheap and easy! I'm trying to convince Braden to be a robot but he wants to be an alien. I just think he would be the cutest little robot and I can make that costume with some silver paint and a few boxes. Who knows maybe I'll dress up this year too!!!

0 comments: