Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wee Hour Observations


I entered this page in a contest at FeelingScrappy. com. I can in 2nd-- so close huh! That was a fun day at the beach.
So the clock just hit 5:00am and I'm not sure how long I've been awake. The world looks a little different through tired sleep filled eyes. I realize now that my family room is a mess. Everything is 10x louder at this hour. I should never allow my daughter to put herself to bed at 7 pm because she will wake me up at 4:30am ready to start the day.
I guess I should be able to get a lot done since my day is starting out so early. I think I'll do a little shopping. Last weekend I went to a Close To My Heart open house. I didn't buy a lot (mainly because I didn't have the $$$$ to ) I ordered a sanding block kit and a sheet of chipboard flowers.They have some really cute stamps! I went through the 2 catalogs and circled all the stuff I want. At Christmas I'm going to hand it to Mike and tell him to go shopping. He always complains that he doesn't know what to buy. How much easier can I make it? OMG! I'm talking about Christmas already. I can feel panic mode kicking in.

0 comments: