Thursday, August 28, 2008

@ 3 Scrapbook Page

I started this page days ago but just couldn't seem to get it to come together. I'm still not 100% sure that I really like it but I want to finish it for MBI. I traced Ashlyn's hand onto the cardstock then had her cut up some paper to fill it in with. I colored in her hand with a glue stick then let her fill it in. Braden made one too but I haven't even started a layout with his prints yet.


For more info about this page and/or the products I used check out the baby forum at MBI!!!!

This layout is of course about Ashlyn at 3. The journaling has just some random things about her right now.
-loves the Little Mermaid
-learned to use the potty
-pretends to be Hannah MOntana daily
-love sports
-has a room full of baby dolls and Barbies

Some more things about my sweet 3 year old....
-loves to sing Disney songs in the car (as loud as she can!)
-mac-n-cheese and pop tarts are her favorite foods
-loves purple coke but has to drink milk most of the time
-calls every drink except grape coke "milk"
-makes piles of things around the house.
-never leaves the house without her purse
-still sucks her thumb at bedtime
-spits when she's mad
-thinks everything cost "twinny dolturds" (thats $20 if your not fluent in toddler talk)
-runs to her room, slams the door, and goes to bed when she gets into trouble

I could go on an on but I'm sure by now I'm sounding like the teacher on Charlie Brown so I will stop.


Side note: My mama and her hubby Greg are flying in tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!

0 comments: