Tuesday, August 19, 2008

more Disney pics

I think maybe Braden is getting too old for certain characters! His face tells it all! Hee hee hee. Ashlyn enjoyed the Quincy and Rocket. I guess in the future I'll be taking Ashlyn to see characters and Mike & Braden can hit a ride.
Disney has lots of EXTRA MAGIC. At Hollywood studios there is a group called the Sunset Blvd citizens or something like that. Sunday, the director (standing behind Mike's shoulder) had Mike and Ashlyn do a little acting on the Sunset Bvld. I don't think Ashlyn even noticed anything was going on.

We ate at Mama Melroses. Mike and I ate there on our honeymoon. It hasn't changed in the past seven years. Mike still loves it and I still think it's OK. We've been there a few times in between and I've never really been impressed with it. The kids do like the Mickey Mouse sprinkles on their kid meal sundaes and it is nice to sit down in the ac to eat.

When we first got to the park, we headed over towards Mama Melrose's to make a reservation but we were stopped in route by the green army men. Braden was chosen to participate in the drill. They had to march and practice classic army men poses. It was a fun surprise!





0 comments: