Saturday, March 15, 2008

Awwww Saturday!

I just love Saturdays. Today the kids and I are having a very relaxed day at home. We are watching Barbie Mariposa for the like the 20th time (Ashlyn is now 100 % Barbie Girl). I did some cleaning and I'm going to try to get some scrappin' done. I have so many pictures to catch up on.
Mike is out of the house today. He is helping his brother move. I'm guessing he will be gone most of the day. Today is one of those days I wish I could pile the kids into the car and go visiting. I'd like to run over to my grandparents house and say hi or spend the afternoon shopping the mall with mom. I would even like to go over to Dad's so my kids can run around wild. I think Dad's is Braden's favorite place in Arkansas. His house is totally opposite of ours. He has lots of land with all types of animals, trees to climb, tractors and four wheelers to ride on, and lots of dirt to dig in. We don't get to visit Arkansas as often I wish we could. We usually get to go every other year. It's just so expensive and stressful to visit as a family of 4.
Mom and Greg are coming the first week of April for their spring visit. That is exciting! My kids love showing Nan and Greg their Florida. Braden gets pretty sad when they leave though. A few days ago he said he wanted to move Arkansas to Florida so we could live both places. I wish we could too.

0 comments: