Friday, March 7, 2008

BABY LAYOUT OF THE WEEK



I'm the mod of the Baby Album thread at Memory Book Inspirations (link is over there--->) we have a new weekly baby layout contest. It's not really a contest. What I do is every Saturday I pick a new layout featuring a child from the MBI gallery to highlight in the thread. I send a little prize to say thank you for letting me highlight your page. So everyone should give it a try. The layout doesn't have to be an orginal for MBI. It has no product restrictions. It just as simple as registering at MBI and the MBI gallery and uploading a few of your favorite layouts. The last few weeks I sent out packages of MAMBI bling. I've also sent out acrylic stamps and Prima flowers as prizes. I would love for all you reading to join in the fun. :)

0 comments: