Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patty Day ALL!


Happy St Patrick's Day! My kids have had a great time running around in the house in their Dollar Store hats. I've already started the layout so as soon as my pics get here I'll post the finished product.
I can't believe Easter is just a few days away. I'm so not ready! My mom did send the kids some new outfits so that is taken care of but I have nothing else! Today Braden and I signed up to bring juice to Braden's prek Easter party. He was not happy with the choices. The teacher doesn't want any cookies, cupcakes, candy, etc. The party is going to be fruit and veggies with dips. When I asked Braden what he wanted to bring to the party, he immediately responded "cupcakes!". After I told him we couldn't bring cupcakes he said, " What kind-of party doesn't have cupcakes?" I'm with him though. A party should be fun. I don't think a little sugar from time to time will send the kids into obesity for life. It's not my call though. I'm thinking we may make some fun little sugary gifts for everyone to take home.
Oh I almost forgot.... there is a contest over at MBI for Easter layouts. Every layout or project uploaded and linked to the baby book forum gets entered into a drawing for Heidi Swapp florals. Just thought I'd share in case anyone out there scraps and has some Easter stuff around.


2 comments:

Aleta said...

that is too too cute! I love the pink and green (one of my fav combos!) and the ribbon, strip flower! Awesome job!

kellyliz82 said...

Gee, at least Jackson's old preschool did cupcakes, they would just scrape most of the frosting off. Love the layout, makes me want to do some strip journaling.