Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just some new pages



Here's the layouts I finished last night at the mini crop. I didn't get as much done as I was hoping but I altered 2 cookie cutters for a class I'm going to post at MBI (LINK OVER THERE--->) this weekend. That took up a lot my evening. I'm not the best a altering stuff so I really had work on them. The top layout is the first Valentine's day layout that I've done since Ashlyn's first ( 4 years ago). The bottom layout is my favorite picture of Ashlyn on her birthday. How cute is she? This layout is for the Savvy Scrappers Club so that's another $1 to spend in the store. I wonder what I'll spend all this $$$ I'm earning on?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your new pages, inspires me to break my scrapbook stuff back out! It's been a long time!

gqzmommy said...

Kim - these really are gorgeous layouts! I love the colors and all the patterns!