Monday, March 10, 2008

MINI CROP TOMORROW!!!


Here's another layout for the Savvy Scrappers Club and another $1 to spend in the MBI store. You scrappers really should join in the fun!!!
I've spent the evening writing my clues for the store scavanger hunt tomorrow night during the mini crop at MBI. It's going to be fun. Maybe I can get a few pages done! I have somewhere around 150 pictures waiting to be sorted/scrapped/and filed. Our last mini crop had several sketch challenges so maybe Jen will do a few tomorrow. I can always knock out a few layouts from a sketch. Come join the fun! I'm sure we will have a few card challenges for all you card makers out there. The link is over there -----------------------> Join us!
Those of you waiting for the rest of the Disney tips--It's on my list!!!! I'm going to finish it off soon. I promise!

0 comments: