Monday, May 12, 2008

Diet time


All aboard! It's diet time! So this card isn't going to be a diet themed card but it does have a cute train on it (again not colored in yet because I haven't practiced enough). I love lOVE LOVE this color combination. the red & light blue just look so great together. I lifted this combo from someone over at MBI (link over there--->).


With all of Braden's ear stuff and the new house (which has ended on a sad note :( but that's another post), I've totally forgotten that I'm going on a Cruise right before Christmas. DUH!!! How does someone forget about a cruise? I really want to loose some weight before then. I was dieting before and I did pretty good but you know how it is. Slowly the exercise sessions disappeared and sweets keep finding their way to my mouth.


I'm all pumped up again though. I joined a diet site called SparkPeople.com and I think it is going to really help me. They give you a menu plan that is totally adjustable so I don't have to force myself to eat something that I hate (fish! EWWW!). The best part is that they have message boards for the member to chat on. They have a scrap board so I'm sure that will be fun.


Hope everyone has a great Monday!

0 comments: