Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Already!!!!


Howdy!!! I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Memorial Day really threw me off. This week is half way gone and I had so much planned for it. Friday is Braden's graduation and I wanted to order a cake for him. It may be to late. I'll have to stop by Publix on the way to pick him up and check. I can always pick one up at Wal-Mart but Publix has better cakes. Their icing is so yummy!

I do hope today moves along faster because Mike and I are going house shopping tonight. (We decided not to build. The house market here is down so there are a lot of great deals!) Buying a house is soooo stressful. But I have a Cyber Crop tonight to help me unwind and destress.

The crop will also help me accomplish some more of my to do list. I have a big order of pictures coming and I still have about a hundred to scrap. I won't scrap all of them but I need to go through the stack so I don't get overwhelmed when the new batch get here.
If you get bored tonight or just want to do some shopping come over to the crop. The link for MBI is over there -----> I know Jennifer is going to have a sale in the MBI store too. I made the card above with some paper I bought from there. It's a card for my daddy. I think it suits him.

0 comments: