Thursday, October 30, 2008

4th 4th tag

My scrappy friend Tonya has tagged me with a 4th 4th tag. To fulfill the tag, I have to open the 4th folder in my picture files and post the 4th picture in that file along with a description and/or explanation of the picture.

I'm so glad Tonya tagged me. I was just thinking that I should post something but ....... all I had was STRESS today. Nothing good to read or interesting to share (not even to my mom-HI MOM!)

Here's my 4th picture from my 4th pic file.


Oh Tae Kwon Do. I'm so glad that is over!!! Braden hated every minute of it. I had to drag him (sometimes literally kicking and screaming) twice a week across town for the 30 minute class. So much for Mike's dream of having a MMA star in the family. It just didn't happen.

The 6 month contract ended the day of testing. Since we knew that he was not going to continue we saved the $70 testing fee for the new belt and just called it quits. So he never moved beyond a white belt. Even though he knew his strikes months earlier and could have passed the test very easily.

Now I need to tag someone to see their 4th 4th. I tag..... Kelly, Leah, Mrs. B.


1 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Thanks for playing Kim!

I know what it's like to drag a kiddo to a class kicking and screaming! It's not fun and it's stressful. I had to do it w/Gavin after his 3rd round of ice skating lessons, he decided he was done w/5 lessons to go. I was literally pushing him out on the ice for those lessons. ugh!