Friday, October 10, 2008

Perfect rainbow



It has been a very rainy yucky week. Everyday it's not only rained but stormed--lightning, thunder, the works! Yesterday my hubby called me on his way home to tell me about this amazing rainbow. I wish the pictures were better. It had the brightest colors I've ever seen an it was huge.

It was also the first rainbow that Ashlyn has ever seen. I see a lot rainbows in the afternoons because we get 20 minute showers a lot here in Florida but I don't' think Ashlyn has ever been able to find them in the sky. Yesterday it was so big and bright (and directly outside our front door )that it was impossible to miss. She just stood in awe for a few minutes. I had to touch her to bring her back to Earth.

I know the pictures don't show it at all but there was actually a second rainbow above this one. It was really faint. That was the first time I've ever seen 2 at once.

1 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

I love when I see a rainbow. I have seen one double rainbow and I drove all around until I got a great picture. Adam called me the rainbow chaser for a while after that!