Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Signs of the Times


Yesterday I showed y'all my muffins. Well, here's another sign of tight times-pb in bulk!

Since Mike and I are low carbing, we've been eating a spoonful every night as a treat, Braden takes pb & j to school at least twice a week and now Ashlyn is on a pb kick. She wants a sandwich every single meal.

We've been going through our normal pb jars in just a few days here lately so last week when I bought groceries I bought the big 6 pound jar- great for day care, schools, restaurants, AND MY FAMILY.

It will be interesting to see just how long it will last. Don't worry I'll keep ya updated! I know you're on pins and needles in suspense. (hee hee hee)

2 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

HAHA, that is the size we used at my old preschool. I am a PB fanatic so I always came home and told Adam we needed the economy sized jar. You beat me to it!

gqzmommy said...

Gavin thinks you need a PB&J sandwich every day to survive! He loves them. I like them but I feel like I'm going through bread and PB like crazy! Last time we were grocery shopping I picked the biggest jar of JIF I could find and we've already made a good dent in it!