Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You know it's Fall in FL when.....


you have to wear a knit hat with your bikini!
The last week was all about Braden. Ashlyn is still being adorable. Today it felt like a fall day here but that didn't stop she and her baby dolls from having a beach day in the kitchen. I guess the house was a little cool for a bikini though. She went and dug out her Arkansas hat.

We have finally turned our a/c off. Yesterday it was nice and cool (60's) in the morning so I turned the $$ hog off and opened up the house.

We don't have a garage screen like so many people do here but I like to open the garage anyways to get a nice breeze through the kitchen/family room. I only open it about a foot and I usually close it once it gets dark. Did you catch the "USUALLY" part?

Last night, I was standing in the hallway between the kid's rooms making up a story about two cute little pumpkins when I looked over my shoulder to see the raccoon.

Did you catch THAT? A LIVING BREATHING WILD ANIMAL RACCOON was in my kitchen. I screamed like the silly things was attacking me! Luckily my outburst did not send it into a defensive attack or into hiding but instead back across my kitchen, through the kitchen door, across the garage, and outside.
It was easy remembering to close the garage door this afternoon!

1 comments:

kellyliz82 said...

I think I'd start remembering to shut the garage!!;)