Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Few Layouts and a Card

This week has zoomed by without anything really interesting happening. So I don't have anything to share. The layout above I made for the savvy scrappers club that I'm in at MBI. This weeks challenge was to use a PageMap sketch to make a layout then use the scraps to make a card. I'll have to share the card later because I don't want the recipient to see it before their birthday.
I finally scrapped a picture from Braden first day. I love my new "K" stamp. I found the set of foam Heidi swapp stamps at Tuesday Morning for $5! I like to use big titles so these stamps are perfect!

At lastly, this is the card I made for Nanny's birthday last week. That's it for me. Saturday, I'll have new soccer pictures (please try to contain your excitement. heee hee hee).

1 comments:

gqzmommy said...

great colors in those layouts Kim! I love them!