Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

It's Halloween! I think I might have stretched myself a little thin today. I still have to finish up the grab bags for Braden's class, pack for Disney, have a birthday lunch with Mike, volunteer at Braden's class party, then we're on the road to Disney.

I hope I don't forget anything.

Here's some pictures from last night. We planned to go to the pumpkin patch again this year but we just ran out of the time. Yesterday at Wal-Mart Ashlyn picked out a couple pumpkins to decorate. They are slightly square shaped.

The movie "Spookly the Square Pumpkin" is one of Braden & Ashlyn's favorite Halloween movies. So they were very excited to have square pumpkins and since we waited until the very last minute to buy them they were only $1.50 each.

As you can see in the pictures we didn't carve this year. It's so messy and I just didn't have the time to devote to it last night since I was busy taking in costumes. They kids just used Sharpies to draw on them. How sad is that? I feel guilty that I didn't help them carve them or even paint them. I'll have to make up for it next year.











0 comments: