Monday, October 27, 2008

MBI Crop Layouts

This weekends cyber crop was a lot of fun. I didn't get all my pictures scrapped but I did get 5 completed layouts and I started 2 different ones but I gave up on them. They just weren't working out right. I still have until midnight tonight to finish them up but I doubt I get around to it.

Here's the challenges I did finish.

This was for the template challenge.
This next one was for Bert's Buttons and Bows challenge. I started making this layout with some pictures of Ashlyn at the beach in mind but then I couldn't find the darn things anywhere. I guess I just thought I printed them off. Oh Well! When I do print them, I'll have a layout all ready.
This layout was for the all black and white challenge. I'm going to use this as the companion page for his team picture (when we get it in.)
Another one for the all black and white challenge.
This last layout was for my silohuette challenge.

0 comments: