Friday, October 17, 2008

Project: Pond

Braden had his first Kindergarten project due today. We've been working on it throughout the week. I forgot to take a picture of the finished pond! Ugh!!!

The first night he did the painting and dug through his toys to find the ducks and frog. Then I let him go through my stamp basket. He picked out some flower stamps, a turtle stamp, and a dragonfly stamp. The last day we used some photo splits to stick down the toys and he drew/colored/glued some picture of fish and more frogs to the box. For the last touch he went through the scrap box and gathered up some brown card stock and make rock balls to glue around the pond.

He did a great job and he did everything himself except gluing the rocks into place. I helped him with that.

I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the final project. What was I thinking? Oh yeah I remember.... we have 30 minutes to get to school and I have to stop and get them breakfast, and a drink for his lunch and gas!!! We're never going to make it..... WE DID! He was the last kid through the gate before they locked it. Whew! It was close.

1 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ah, this looks great - my kids would love it!!