Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cards cards cards

For World Card Making Day MBI is celebrating with a thread of fun challenges. Every time you finish a card challenge this week you get your name entered into a draw for a prize!!! I don't make a lot cards because I'm not very good at actually mailing them but I thought I would tackle a few of the challenges.

I made the turkey card for the die cut challenge. Technically it's not a die cut but a paper piecing. I don't have a die cut machine so I improvised. Isn't he cute. I love making these guys. This is the first one I've made for myself. I usually make them for Thanksgiving layouts that I'm selling.

Inside it says- "a family that gobbles together is happy together."

If you like to make cards then join in the fun! Check out the challenge thread!

2 comments:

Aleta said...

Oh that is too too cute!!!! I love the flower 'tail'!

gqzmommy said...

he is just adorable! so creative Kim!