Friday, April 18, 2008

altered envie










So Braden has been home for 2 days now with the yucky stuff I have. I can tell he's getting bored so this morning I decided we would do a little Mommy & Me project. Here is one of the projects we did. We took some standard white envies and added some paint, paper, and LOTS of glue to make these little guys.

The lion is my favorite. He let me draw the mouth on that one. Now he wants to write notes for them and give them to his friends at school. I want to keep them! At least I want to keep the lion. He's cute. I wish I had some kind of zoo project because I would love to have him make a bunch of these and then use them for a journaling pocket.




He has special plans for the dog envie. He wants to write a "love" note to a little girl in his class. I guess he has his first crush!

2 comments:

gqzmommy said...

those are so sweet!

hope he's feeling better soon, you too!

Mrs. B said...

What great little art projects! These seem like the perfect thing even my 4 year old son would be able to do. May have to give those a try. Cute!

Hope your grandpa is doing okay. Sending prayers your way!