Friday, April 25, 2008

NSD Crop

National Scrapbooking Day is coming up!!! I don't think my LSS is doing anything to celebrate. (GASP!!!) Maybe I looked at their calendar wrong because I just can't imagine a LSS not doing something for NSD.

I'm glad I have my online scappy friends to keep me inspired and busy. Over at MBI we are going to have an all day cyber crop. I'm excited about that. I'm going to post my challenge really early for all those who up early with excitement. Maybe something with a coffee twist? I need some good challenges to get me going. I'm scrappin' so slow this week. I need to get kicked back into gear. I've been working on the same simple layout for like 4 days. :(

Tonya, Aleta, and Brenda, I have your PIFS all packed up. I'll try to get them into the mail tomorrow.

0 comments: