Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Picture Overload!


I have a hundred or two pictures waiting to be scrapped!!!! That's such a stressful thought! I'm not going to think about though. I'm going to just try to knock them out as quickly as I can and when I've finished I'm going to buy myself something nice. I've been thinking about getting a Cuttlebug. I would love to buy a Cricuit but that might a little to "nice" for my budget. Anyone have a Cuttlebug? Whatcha think about it?


I still have some PIF's to give out if anyone is interested! Read the post below. I've gathered up some acrylic stamps, buttons, and chipboard to pass along. :)


Here's the first layout I've made from the pictures from our weekend with my mom and Greg. We went to WonderWorks and this is one of the many many displays. It was fun but it was really crowded. I'm sure it didn't help that it was pouring down rain so everyone was trying to find dry places to go.





3 comments:

gqzmommy said...

Kim - I just love this layout! I love the countdown, it's perfect for those pictures!!

Aleta said...

Love the LO! And I have a cuttlebug!!! So worth it - you CAN use a 40% or 50% coupon from Mike's on it. Even if they give you flak, have them call a manager... YOU CAN!! I love the embossing!!! If you're more into die cuts though, I'd go for the cricut. I know that's not helpful, but the Cbug does have cute diecuts too!

Brenda said...

Kim, I love this layout. You did an awesome job.