Monday, April 7, 2008

Rainy Soggy Weekend!



The temperature is starting to creep into the 80's here in Florida and I'm looking forward to a cool dip in the pool. This weekend we stayed soaked but with rain NOT pool water. It rained all weekend. Normal I would just scrapped away or watched movies and enjoy the time at home but my mom and her husband were visiting. It's just not much fun running around Disney in a constant down pour.

The weekend had a few sunny highlights though. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe in the elephant room. That was fun except when my Mom's tooth broke! Yep. She was eating a turkey wrap and her tooth broke. She was lucky that it didn't hurt. She didn't complain about it at all.

We went to Hollywood Studios and saw Sorcerer Mickey. That is the first time we have seen the sorcerer Mickey. We also had pictures taken with Mater from Cars and the kids saw JoJo and Goliath. Then we nearly drown in the rain. The streets and sidewalks were all flooded. We all had to wade through to leave the park. All fun though!

Sunday we did a little outlet shopping and then we went to the Outta control Magic Show and Wonderworks Museum. Braden had the time of his life at Wonderworks. He ran through all the exhibits twice! I think his favorite was the shadow wall, the bubble room, and the hurricane simulator. My personal favorite was the bubble room. I had fun playing in there. During the Magic Show, Greg was pulled onto the stage as part of the act. That was cool! Mike and mom were both included in the show a little too.

I haven't uploaded my pictures yet but I'm sure that will be my next post!

1 comments:

gqzmommy said...

great layout, Kim! I love it!

Sorry about the soggy weekend, but it sounds like you all still had a nice time!