Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Furniture

I have a house full of new furniture and more ordered. I was planning of having a crop here tomorrow with some moms from Braden's school but that fell through (waaa waaa waaaa! I'm a little down in the dumps over that). I've been wanting some new furniture for the formal living room/dining room for awhile and this was a good excuse to do so.

We bought 2 brown leather club chairs, new silk drapes, and a new rod and rings. I ordered a new little bistro table for the breakfast nook from Ashley Furniture. Friday my new glass dining table and 6 chairs will be here. So I'm going to have a wonderfully decorated house by the end of the week! Too bad no one will see it. :(

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous- new furniture is a big dream of mine- but kind of impractical considering how rough my kids and dog would be on it.

Mrs. B said...

How lucky! I would love to have some new furniture! You know, you could post pictures and then we'd all see it!

Glad you liked my little memo board. Thanks for stopping by!