Saturday, April 19, 2008

O happy day!

Today is very much a happy day. My voice has returned and I'm feeling pretty good. My hubby and daughter are still a little yucky but it's much easier to take care of them when I'm feeling better. KWIM?

I'm sending a little PIF out to Aleta, gqsmommy, and Brenda. You all don't have to offer a PIF you don't want to. I just wanted to send a little something to say thank you for reading my blog! :) If I don't have you're addy then I'll send you a PM over at MBI.

Thank everyone who said a little prayer for my grandpa. He came home yesterday. He didn't loose any movement in his limbs. He's only having problems with some pronunciation. My hubby gave me the big long medical title ( show off!!! ) but I don't remember it. Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes.

5 comments:

Aleta said...

Thanks girl... now to get caught up! Sorry about your grandfather, I will be praying! So glad you got your voice back, now Braden has no choice but to listen -LOL! Yeah right, like kids listen! Those envies are too too cute, and what is it with kids these days? Sierra is only 5 and in Sunday school she has TWO boys who want to marry her!!! Gonna have to keep the tight reigns on that one!

Aleta said...

oh, and I love your background! too cute!

gqzmommy said...

Hey Kim! Love the new look of the blog!

Glad to hear you're feeling better and that your grandfather is getting better too! What awesome news for your family!

Thanks for the PIF! I will most definitely offer one on my blog.

Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

mary field said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Sounds like he's doing better though if he's coming home. I know how scary those kinds of things can be. My dad had a heart attack last year and refused to go to the hospital. He was sure it couldn't be anything serious. My mom and brother had to drag him to the emergency room. What is it with men???
Glad you're feeling better, hopefully the rest of your family will be soon too.