Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doodle Doo

So, I've mentioned before that I'm part of a club at Memory Book Inspirations called the Savvy Scrappers Club. Every week a new challenge is posted and you get $1 store credit for each layout you finish. Then on top of that they offer special quarterly challenges that are worth $3 store credit. This quarter's challenge was doodling. I did 2 layouts so that's $6 to spend in the store. Gotta LOVE it!

I made the the little square guys just to have some fun silly doodled embellishments for this page but Braden promptly informed me they were pop-tarts. You know, he was so right. I just saw a pop-tart commerical and they do look like pop-tarts. Oh well it is what it is.......It's a pop-tart Disney page. (hee hee hee)

The bottom layout is some of the pictures from the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Lot. I hate this attraction. It is pure STRESS! Kids running everywhere.....places adults can't follow..... 2 entrances..... I hate it! I'm stressed out the whole time we are there. Of course my kids think it is the coolest thing at Hollywood studios. It will be more enjoyable in about 2 years when I don't have to worry about Ashlyn being pushed down the stairs of the giant tree stump or one of them falling down the film slide instead of sliding down it. I'm stressed out now just thinking about it!

Here's the link if you want to check out the club. New members can join anytime to start earning credit. http://memorybookinspirations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3842

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

The pop tarts commercial was the firs thing I thought of when I saw it! Very cute! You are so creative!