Monday, April 28, 2008

Just a few new layouts.

Here's just a few layouts I've done lately : Easter and My 27th birthday. I'm not doing so well with getting caught up. I can't seem to get motivated to work on them. I really need to because I have so many Disney pics waiting to be scrapped and we are going back this weekend. I've been thinking a lot about my pages and the sheer number of them. I love making my pages but I'm already on my 4th (over stuffed) album for Braden and he's only 5! I can't imagine him wanting 50 albums of himself after I'm gone. I'm trying to figure out how to still scrap our lives on fewer pages. Any suggestions?

Housing news......... There isn't any new news. We have picked out a lot that is just a few blocks from the charter school Braden will be attending next year. We have a couple of weeks before we sign the contract so that lot may be snatched up. If so I hope they add a new one in the same area. It would be nice to have Mike drop him off on the way to work and then Ash and I could walk over to pick him up in the afternoon.

ATTENTION ALETA, BRENDA, AND GQZMOMMY --- I mailed out your PIF's today!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Your new layouts are so cute! I hope you get the lot you want! The convenience would be so nice for you!

kellyliz82 said...

Jackson has many books just like Braden. He'll either have to lug around fifty books or *heaven forbid* decide to weed them out after I'm gone. Because I don't' see giving up the habit anytime soon.:)